Blue Hill Foundation is a 24% co-owner of the "Blue Hill Mine", a mining project with concession numbers 14307X & 14308X, forecasted to have one of the largest copper reserves in Asia. The "Blue Hill Mine" is located in Mongolia between the two industrial giants: Russia and China. It is a large-scale mining operation seventy times the size of the Principality of Monaco. Over 8 years of geological planning has gone into the "Blue Hill Mine", with results indicating large volumes of Copper, Nickel, Cobalt, and Gold in a target area of less than 10% of the surface area. Additionally, more resources have been discovered on the remaining 90% of the surface area is currently being explored.Read more
The B.H.Mining-STO is a fully Swiss regulated Security Token Offering that owns 30% of the Blue Hill Mine as well as 30% of the Blue Hill Platform. B.H.Platform, is a peer to peer service connecting mine-companies, smelters, logistic companies, banks and multinational companies offering certified ethically sourced raw materials and concentrates which is currently still ineffective and opaque in the traditional way.
Blue Hill Foundation is responsible for the B.H.Mining-STO pre-sale via BHF tokens. Each BHF token has the rights to (0.00000004%) co-ownership of Blue Hill Mine. Once BHF tokens are exchanged for the fully Swiss regulated BHM tokens, you will be part owner of the Blue Hill Mine, which are digital asset backed "programmable ownership".
BHF tokens has the rights to the co-ownership of the Blue Hill Mine concession numbers 14307X & 14308X via the fully regulated asset backed BHM tokens.
BHF tokens will be exchanged automatically for BHM tokens (1 for 1) after the B.H.Mining-STO launch. Once the tokens are listed on the crypto exchange, token holders can freely trade (buy or sell) their tokens for ﬁat money via Bitcoin.
BHF are limited to 140 million tokens, which is responsible for the pre-sales of the Blue Hill Mining project. This offer will end at Blue Hill Mining-STO launch.
Via the BHF tokens investors can benefit from the pre-sales at a preferential price to the B.H.Mining-STO launch price. BHF tokens can be purchased using Bitcoin.
Additional drillings will take place to prove the total reserves to international standards using the best advisors in the mining industry. As well as creating a market share in this US$500 billion mining commodity market via the Blue Hill Platform.
Blue Hill Mining projects will be evaluated from Q3-2022 onwards to activate the buyback plan via a stock market listing once the underlying value of the B.H.Mine and B.H.Platform will be equal to US$30 per BHM token.
The target return of investment is up to 3,340% for the Blue Hill Mining project. By investing into the BHF one can double the ROI as the BHF tokens can be purchased for a discounted price (although BHF token prices will increase during this offering).
One of the world’s biggest engineering companies with more than 6,000 employees, offices in more than 30 countries, currently working on projects in 150 countries
Canadian company specialized in the mining industry with more than 6,500 employees operate from more than 165 offices Golder performs work for over half of the world’s top mining companies.
AGH University of Science and Technology, the Economic Geology Centre is an institute which belongs to the AGH University in Krakow